Geoffrey Spear on Fri, 10 Aug 2007 01:39:16 +0200 (CEST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Proposal: de-Spivakify Ruleset

On 8/9/07, Jamie Dallaire <bad.leprechaun@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Geoffrey, you probably saw this in another thread, but just pointing out you
> might want to revise this proposal so that it clearly applies to
> all currently pending proposals as well as existing rules + victory
> conditions, just so we don't end up with little spivak islands.
>
> bad_leprechaun

I'm not entirely sure that it would be legal to do so.

I may withdraw the proposal and resubmit it with a higher number to
make it take effect last.

Of course, looking at the rules I don't see anything saying that
proposals take effect in the form they were voted on (part of Suber's
initial ruleset if I'm not mistaken) or that the changes to the game
state made by a proposal can't include altering the text of another
proposal but that still seems a bit sketchy to me...
--
Geoffrey Spear
http://www.geoffreyspear.com/