Peter Cooper Jr. on Fri, 3 Aug 2007 06:08:51 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] Faction anyone ?

comex wrote:
> I cause Agora to join B Nomic per rule 5-2.

Hmm. Is the Agreement here the entire Agora ruleset? What in its ruleset
gives you the authority to join Agora as Factions in another Nomic? (r5-1
requires an Agreement to specify "How any decisions that may need to be
made on the agreement's behalf will be performed," and my intent was part
of that would include how it would perform Game Actions in B Nomic.

It's possible that Agora does give comex that permission, but I'm not
familiar enough with Agora and don't have the time to comb its ruleset. I
guess that would be the downside to allowing arbitary Agreements to have
an influence on the game, because now we as a whole need to interpret
everybody else's documents in addition to our own.

--
Peter C.