Antonio Dolcetta on Fri, 3 Aug 2007 06:03:39 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] spoon-business Digest, Vol 43, Issue 20

Peter Cooper Jr. wrote:
> Ted Ofner wrote:
>> Consultation 27: TRUE
>> Consultation 28: FALSE
>
> As much as I wish the opposite were true, I claim these consultations to
> be inconsistent. We've pretty much established Primo as a Player and not
> as a Faction, and my props that try to remove it as a player haven't
> passed. While I'd be happy for something to change Primo to be a Faction
> instead of a Player, a Consultation with justification of "it looks like
> one" isn't the way to do it.

Primo fulfills all conditions for being a faction, and does not pass the
membership test. I'd think that the answers to those consultations were
straightforward.

Yes, we established Primo as a player before membership tests and before
factions, it is only natural that interpretation should be different
now, or is it a violation of the primary temporal directive ?