Antonio Dolcetta on Sat, 30 Jun 2007 04:36:39 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Proposal: Completely Redoing Posts

On 23 Jun 2007, at 16:53, Peter Cooper Jr. wrote:

>         __Post Rewards and Vacating__
>         {{
>           At the end of each nweek, each player who is a PHD gains 10
>           points. Then, all posts become Vacant.
>         }}

I love this proposal, but i don't especially like this part.
If someone leaves a post non-mantained with your new rules it would
be easy for someone else to get it, i see no reason for someone that
wants to hold on a post to have to send mail at the beginning of
every nweek.
This way it will end with someone sending mail to become the POP
every week, it's too much bother to hold a different post.