Peter Cooper Jr. on Fri, 29 Jun 2007 10:59:51 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] Wiki Account

Aaron Coquet wrote:
> How do I create an account on the wiki, so that i can update it with my
> proposals? I tried, but the "Login / Create account" page just shows a
> login... no "create account".
>
> I wanted to show the new guy the proposed rules regarding joining, but
> can't because my proposal isn't up yet. And I can't put it up.
>
> Help, I've started talking and I can't shut up.

Yes, creation of accounts is disabled for normal users since spambots were
creating accounts. (Then again, they might be more likely to be players
than the rest of us, the way things are going.)

I created an account for Zach, and will be happy to create an account for
anybody else who needs one.

I'll update the wiki this weekend if comex doesn't get around to doing it
by then. (I completely understand that keeping the nomic site up to date
is laborious, which is why we need an updated post/ministry system...)

--
Peter C.