Peter Cooper Jr. on Thu, 14 Dec 2006 18:31:16 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] 114.1 Administrator's Update

Antonio Dolcetta <antonio.dolcetta@xxxxxxxxx> writes:
> Uhm, when I wrote it  I was assuming the same rule for assigning
> Judges the first time would apply to reassignment too.
> I suppose I have to issue an RFJ about that.

Well, I figured that was the intent, but I'm not sure how it could
work that way as written. The "all players that have voted in the last
nweek" changes all the time, and referencing back to the original list
of Eligible Judges seems odd since then you could pick the same judge
again, or pick a judge who had quit or something.

But even without all that, it just says "shall select a new Judge for
that RFJ", in a completely different section and not referencing the
prior eligible judge clause at all.

--
Peter C.