shadowfirebird on Wed, 6 Dec 2006 13:34:50 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Amended proposal "the rot sets in"

> Submit 5 * number of players + 1, vote on the one nobody votes against.

Amended again; now more than one voting entity has to vote for a
proposal in order for it to pass.  (I thought of that about the same
time you did, I think, but I was away from the computer at the time.)

> You can't block every possible hack using this. It's a fundamental
> problem; anyone who's fast enough will get any prop they want through.

Well, in this case it's academic; the proposal won't pass.  But this
must be a problem for the whole game, surely?  What can you do about
it?