shadowfirebird on Wed, 6 Dec 2006 09:53:41 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Amended proposal "the rot sets in"

> This does not correct the fact that the first player to propose a whole
> bunch of props after this passes can ensure that their proposal passes.

Actually, it does not correct the fact that the LAST player to propose
a prop would get a pass.  Just one pass.  But only if it doesn't
mention a player, and doesn't assign votes to anyone, and *does* make
some voting-type rule change.

So you can't propose "heres a new voting entity; I win".  And you
can't make 100 proposals and have bob pass them.  (Unless someone can
show me otherwise, in which case I'll try and fix it.)

OTOH Bob will slowly change the game into one where the voting is
uneven and basically corrupt.  Voting against it would make perfect
sense.