Antonio on Wed, 6 Dec 2006 09:04:03 -0700 (MST)

[s-d] the automatic clock

hi

I have tried adding a clock to the main page of the wiki
there's a bot on my own server that updates the page http://b.nomic.net/wiki/index.php/Clock_automatic
it simply updates the nday and nweek every midnight.
if it finds the clock to be off, it updates the ndelay instead.
on nday = 12 it sets the clock to off. (this is thecknically against the rules i suppose, I just added it so that the administrator has time to update rules etc.)

manual intervention is required to set the clock on/off (except at the end of the nweek, where it goes off by itself)
to do that (and to adjust the clock should the bot go crazy or something) simply edit the clock_automatic page manually