shadowfirebird on Thu, 30 Nov 2006 13:41:41 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] Posts (like Ministers); draft rule, shoot it down now, please.

> I'm sure it can be automated.
> http://robla.net/1996/politics/condorcet-program.html for example.

Well, yes, but there's a world of difference between knowing it can be
done and comitting us to doing that way in the rule - no matter who
the post holder is...

The Borda Count is simple, relatively fair, and gets all the
information you can ask for in one voting procedure.  I rather like
it.  And I balk at even describing condorcet in the ruleset...