shadowfirebird on Thu, 23 Nov 2006 06:52:11 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] Proposal: Attributes

I'm loath to propose anything that gives you more work.  I know how I
would feel if all the players did that.  But it's good to know that
you're willing to track the odd variable...

> The thing that probably ought to be taken from me first, though, is
> that according to the second sentence of r1-5, I'm the complete
> judicial system. Now, maybe a dictatorship is an interesting model
> that leads to few problems, but I'd have no problem at all if someone
> wanted to set up something more complicated.

Well, at least we have something...

Ta,
Optional.