Dan Schmidt on Sat, 6 Aug 2005 14:56:58 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [s-d] MY problems with current props.

The reason that the Golem classes involve Combat is
that Golems are supposed to be good at Combat. As
Golems are a diffrent Speices than Humans their
classes don't do things that Human classes do and vice
versa.

I fail to see how your suggestion is more inovative
than the current prop. First, what would this "human
conjurer class" do? You just said that it could summon
pets and that it would put a check on Golems. That
isn't much help. Second, Fire, earth, water and air
classes seem more apropriate for an Elemental speices.
It seems to me that you want me to propose something
that you could easily propose yourself.

Speices based classes are coverd by the current proposal.