Peter Cooper Jr. on Thu, 21 Jul 2005 14:05:47 -0500 (CDT)

[s-d] Re: Wonko amended 175

"Daniel Peter Lepage" <dpl33@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
> Being a Senator, I can still make 5 more this nweek; I'd happy to prop
> something for you. Of course, certain handling fees will apply :D
>
> Specifically, I'll do it for 5 Genechips. You can keep the rest of the
> rewards for the prop's passage.

That won't work, anyway. Amplitude is just a number each person has,
and we don't currently have a concept of giving Amplitude to
people. You could give me the Genechips for the passage of the prop,
but then you'd only net 2 Genechips, which seems pretty small. And
you'd still get the Amplitude.

Then again, Amplitude doesn't currently have any use. We ought to do
something with it at some point.

--
Peter C.
"Do not worry about your difficulties in Mathematics. I can assure you