Peter Cooper Jr. on Thu, 21 Jul 2005 08:15:45 -0500 (CDT)

[s-d] Re: Wonko amended 175

"Daniel Peter Lepage" <dpl33@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
> Being a Senator, I can still make 5 more this nweek; I'd happy to prop
> something for you. Of course, certain handling fees will apply :D
>
> Specifically, I'll do it for 5 Genechips. You can keep the rest of the
> rewards for the prop's passage.

A tempting offer, but if you prop it then you can vote for it :).

I think I'll just wait for next nweek, or maybe see if my wife wants
to prop some of them.

Sometimes a 12-nday nweek seems too long, but sometimes the 10-nday
nweek seemed too short, so I suspect that it's just about right. But
maybe we should start voting a day sooner or so, since it seems that
voting is very short compared to the proposing period.

--
Peter C.
"During my service in the United States Congress, I took the