Rainbow Wolfe on Fri, 27 May 2005 07:47:48 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [s-d] BTidy

How is it possible to create a page that shows the (non-consecutive) rules
actually amended by a proposal? This way I can open a page and read the
relevant rules together without having to scroll through or remember. I can
see how to create individual pages for each prop - but I'm assuming there is
a way to create it so it just calls the relavant rules.

- RW