Rainbow Wolfe on Thu, 26 May 2005 20:29:46 -0500 (CDT)

[s-d] BTidy

Okay, I give in. Can someone get me a wiki link for [
http://www.bnomic.org/cgi-bin/moin.cgi/ViewProposals?propid=1 ], otherwise
I'll have to use the full address to link to props. I'm currently trying to
link to props on the BTidy doc. I may store this seperately though.

Any other suggestions for actual cross referencing will be welcomed. I
notice a few rules that are amended simutaneous - although that's Btime
which once it's settled should remain static.

- Rainbow Wolfe