Rainbow Wolfe on Fri, 27 May 2005 05:38:16 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [s-d] BTidy

Oh, cool! I think I'll use the alias you already created rather than create
another one though... although that might come in useful later.

I found many things on the moin moin site, I just couldn't see how to take
that link and use it as a wiki page.

The only thing that concerns me is what do we do when the new props meet the
old ones, or have you renumbered/renamed the previous props as I do notice
they aren't listed?

- RW