Rainbow Wolfe on Sun, 22 May 2005 10:35:21 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [s-d] Re: [s-b] [auto] EugeneMeidinger amends p88

How about some sort of log that gets updated everytime a player posts?

The player could send a new version of the current data they are amending.
If it's kept as a traceable log then a minister can copy the data straight
on to the Wiki. Any problems with data can be checked by anyone reading...
also if the players ONLY update eir own game data then they wouldn't have to
check that all the other data being sent is completely accurate before
posting (this would probably slow the game down too much and cause too many
problems).

- RW