Raelus on Wed, 11 May 2005 16:27:12 -0500 (CDT)

[s-d] Re: [s-b] Re: Guardian's Report: 2 Open CFIs

Peter Cooper Jr. wrote:

The Voice <voiceofnomic@xxxxxxxxx> writes:
The two CFIs which were Pending are now Open.
== You Can't Have That, That's Me! ==

I vote REFUSED. From what I can gather, I tend to agree with Wonko
that Mithrandir's soul doesn't really exist, and thus the CFI's
statement is irrelevant.

== SHENANIGANS: Gambly ==

I vote REFUSED.

The CFI in question was last revised on the public forum to be merely
the text "The version as of 2005-05-08 20:22:29 of HowToRollDice was an
unfair SORC." This statement is nonsensical and not relevant to the
game. Now, it appears that Raelus also edited the CFI page to change
the text of the CFI, but I don't see how that could be considered
actually changing the CFI, as the definition of submit (r1-6) clearly
states that the new document must be sent to a public forum. Wonko's
argument refers to this version, even. So, I'm voting on that version,
and agreeing with Wonko's argument about it.

But I did...submit...
*checks archives*
Okay, apparently the server didn't get my message. Bad word.