Alex Truelsen on Wed, 11 May 2005 20:02:36 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [s-d] Re: [s-b] [auto] EugeneMeidinger amends p63

Well, so you pay to add a village section and pay a certain upkeep every
nweek. It should be worth it, though, so you should be able to build things
in the village to make it valuable in a different way. Like perhaps you
build a tax collector's office to get some revenue, or a factory to produce
stuff, or concealed shield/gun platforms that help protect your investments
beyond the ability of your fort.
 I was also considering roads between towns and forts, so you can set up
trade caravans or move supplies or perhaps armies around more easily... of
course, first there would need to be something worth moving.
 [[BvS]]