Daniel Lepage on Sun, 8 May 2005 22:27:44 -0500 (CDT)

[s-d] Re: [s-b] CFI: HowToRollDice

Let me get this straight: *you* changed the page to make it unfair, and now *you* are suing *me* over it?

Well, I'm going to go ahead and make your CFI fail, on the grounds that I already fixed the page, and it definitely should not be reverted to its earlier form. No Genechips for you.

Plus I locked it, so you can't do that again :P

--
Wonko