Peter Cooper Jr. on Mon, 2 May 2005 17:13:18 -0500 (CDT)

[s-d] Re: New Subgame Idea...

Raelus <raelusaetherira@xxxxxxxxx> writes:
> Also, is this relatively low activity for B Nomic, or is it always
> like this?

The amount of activity I've seen in the past couple weeks is much
higher than I've seen since I joined the game, which was around the
beginning of the real-world year. Wonko once said, I think, that it
has periods of very high activity and periods of very low activity.

--
Peter C.
"General Use Only"