Raelus on Sun, 1 May 2005 22:05:29 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [s-d] New Subgame Idea...

Daniel Lepage wrote:

Keeping track of the cards wouldn't be much more difficult than it was for the old Card Game. But it seems like this game wouldn't be all that different. I'm also wary of creating too many subgames. We already have Tiles and the Soul-Harvesting Semi-Subgame, and it looks like Cityscapes will be arriving soon. With too many more subgames they'll all fail, because nobody will have time to play all of them and each one will have too few players to be interesting.

That's what I was thinking. I'm not going to submit a proposal for it for a while, we'll see how the other games go. If activity picks up later, then I'll submit it. All I wanted was thoughts on it. Oh, and I added some basic stuff on booster packs and the actual game. Nothing polished, just stuff off the top of my head.