Alex Truelsen on Mon, 2 May 2005 15:05:54 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [s-d] More things.

On 5/2/05, eugman@xxxxxxxxxxx <eugman@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I just made the escrow page. Take a look in recent changes. section, try
> it out and let me know if anytrhing needs changing.
>
> Also about the Grammar nazi... It'd be helpful if I could buy grammar
> insurance from someone and if they find all the errors in my proposal they
> get to keep the money.

You could post proposals in spoon-discuss before proposing them. I'm not
trying to punish people, I'm trying to encourage them to make sure no
mistakes get into the ruleset by making it in their best interests to be
careful. By all means, we should be helping each other out here.

[[BvS]]