Jeremy Cook on Sat, 16 Oct 2004 11:37:34 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [s-d] Ministry Reforms

On Sat, Oct 16, 2004 at 12:30:36AM -0400, Daniel Lepage wrote:

> On Oct 16, 2004, at 12.09 AM, Daniel Lepage wrote:
>
> > These three duties would be a better division of the Adminship, I
> > think - the Minister of Rules (the GM), the Minister of Access (the
> > Webmaster) and the Minister of Odds and Ends (the Little Nervous Guy).
>
> Oh, and we could use a Minister of Societies.

Those should be listed on the Roster and maintained by the founders of
the Societies.

> BTW, somebody should definitely volunteer to be the Minister of the
> Board. It's not a hard job - the state of the board mostly takes care
> of itself; all you'd need to do is add new rules to the Book Of Piece,
> which is done simply by making new Wiki pages at
> moin.cgi/BoardGame/BookOfPiece/. It's an easy thing to do - volunteer
> for cushy gov't jobs!

Why don't we just open source this, like PGo? Oh, and who's in charge of
rolling the dice? That should be included under GM or Odds and Ends.

And who's gonna want to be 'the Little Nervous Guy'? We need a sexier
name, like 'The Keeper of Arcana'.

Zarpint