Daniel Lepage on Fri, 15 Oct 2004 23:30:39 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [s-d] Ministry Reforms

On Oct 16, 2004, at 12.09 AM, Daniel Lepage wrote:

These three duties would be a better division of the Adminship, I think - the Minister of Rules (the GM), the Minister of Access (the Webmaster) and the Minister of Odds and Ends (the Little Nervous Guy).

Oh, and we could use a Minister of Societies.

BTW, somebody should definitely volunteer to be the Minister of the Board. It's not a hard job - the state of the board mostly takes care of itself; all you'd need to do is add new rules to the Book Of Piece, which is done simply by making new Wiki pages at moin.cgi/BoardGame/BookOfPiece/. It's an easy thing to do - volunteer for cushy gov't jobs!

--
Wonko

Uncle Dave wants YOU to become a Minister!