Zarpint on Thu, 1 Jul 2004 18:58:38 -0500 (CDT)

[spoon-discuss] segfault

On Thu, 1 Jul 2004, Bryan Donlan wrote:

> Well, to take things to the extreme, we could replace the ruleset with
> a program, and proposals with patches. Gamestate changes would just be
> one-shot scripts. Of course, if it crashes, it'd pose a bit of a
> problem.

We could put another level above the program by awarding points for
players whose props made C Nomic segfault.

Since it's C Nomic, the language for the program really should be ANSI C.

Zarpint

--
Zarpint Jeremy Cook    "All thy toiling only breeds new dreams, new dreams;
mcfoufou@xxxxxxxxx         there is no truth saving in thine own heart."