Anything McGee on 27 Nov 2003 03:02:38 -0000

RE: [spoon-discuss] Re: spoon-discuss Digest, Vol 5, Issue 17

>I've said it before and will say it again, I'm sure... If you have
>enough really good ideas that they won't fit in five props, start
>working something out with another player.

Or, we could get rid of/increase Bandwidth.  Keep in mind that I rarely use even 1 Bandwidth point in an nweek, so I'm not writing from the paradigm of someone who would personally take advantage of such an adjustment.

McGee.