SkArcher on 27 Nov 2003 05:06:05 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: spoon-discuss Digest, Vol 5, Issue 17

On Wed, 26 Nov 2003 21:02:34 -0600, Anything McGee <anythingmcgee@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I've said it before and will say it again, I'm sure... If you have
enough really good ideas that they won't fit in five props, start
working something out with another player.

Or, we could get rid of/increase Bandwidth. Keep in mind that I rarely use even 1 Bandwidth point in an nweek, so I'm not writing from the paradigm of someone who would personally take advantage of such an adjustment.

Given that it is certainly true that Bandwidth doesn't currently do a great deal, that is potentially viable; however, the bandwidth limit does stop some potential abuses.

Straw Poll: Who would Have an objection to doing away with bandwidth _and_ a la cartes?