SkArcher on 27 Nov 2003 00:55:32 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: spoon-discuss Digest, Vol 5, Issue 17

On Wed, 26 Nov 2003 18:48:54 -0600 (CST), David E. Smith <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Wed, 26 Nov 2003, SkArcher wrote:

I have just realised, Mr. Admin, that you have not recognised a prop I
made. Please look at the end of my votes for last nweek, and then... then
I would like to see you dance :)

Are you referring to "No", which was in fact recognized at some point (and
is on the current props list), or another prop?

ehhh... okay, I think I need to get more sleep... ignore the posts I made last night, it looks like I got pretty much eveything wrong...

SkArcher