Daniel Lepage on 15 Nov 2003 01:46:54 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Nweek 53 BALLOT

On Friday, November 14, 2003, at 08:15 PM, Anything McGee wrote:

Proposal 1699/0: Redefinition (Wonko)
Shelve. [[Am I missing something, or are "Bandwidth Chits" undefined?]]

From the prop:

 Replace rule 212 [[r212/6, __Bandwidth__]] with:
 {{
 __Bandwidth__
 {*(Proposals:Bandwidth,Player:Properties,Admin:Properties)*}

There exist Game Objects known as Bandwidth Chits. Any object can possess Bandwidth Chits. X Bandwidth Chits, where X is a number, may be written as XBW.

At the beginning of each nweek, the number of Chits held by each player becomes 10, and the number of Chits held by the Admin becomes 4, unless another rule specifies otherwise.

 }}

Proposal 1704/0: Oops. (Wonko)
No. [[I was tempted to make a really esoteric reference to a song by the Golden Palominos (something about Style over content), but instead I'll just say that every section of every rule should have content.]]

But there's nothing worth putting in there right now; and the current structuring of the rest of the rule means that the dimension "Style" won't exist unless there's a section entitled "Style" in that rule.

--
Wonko