Anything McGee on 15 Nov 2003 01:05:22 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Nweek 53 BALLOT

>Is anyone else disturbed by the fact that we just had a four-prop
>ballot? Or by the fact that all the proposals came from the same player?

I'm not.

>Maybe it's just me, but it seems like in each nweek we have fewer
>posts, fewer actions, and fewer props;

To me, it seems like a natural lull.  Things will pick up again, especially if these Chocolate Eclair things keep popping up.  Also, it will probably help when midterms are over for everyone -- I went almost two weeks without even checking my Nomic mail because I was so busy.

McGee.