Mark Karasek on 15 Nov 2003 16:27:46 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Nweek 53 BALLOT

--- Anything McGee <anythingmcgee@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> To me, it seems like a natural lull.  Things will
> pick up again, especially if these Chocolate Eclair
> things keep popping up.  Also, it will probably help
> when midterms are over for everyone -- I went almost
> two weeks without even checking my Nomic mail
> because I was so busy.

Or finals, for some of us. Anyway, is there any
interest in the patent system that was discussed a
while ago? I haven't gotten around to doing anthing
more with it, but I can if people want to use it.

--The Pusher Robot