Craig on 16 Jul 2003 03:43:01 -0000

RE: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Viva la B!

>> The national motto of B Nomic is 'B Nomic: It's better than sex.'

>Might we add "And America" to the motto? As in, "B Nomic: It's better
>than sex. And America."

>Oooh... let's design a flag! I'm thinking a big B, with little hands
>around it giving the finger to whoever looks at the flag.

If we stylize them enough, then they won't be recognizable to those easily
offended. But if you know what to look for...

>Then again, maybe not.

Or maybe.
 ______________________________
|                              |

 -- Teucer

"Let's vote on how to vote on how to vote!"
 -AdamRaizen