SkArcher on 20 May 2003 13:43:01 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Declaration of Peace

>>On a side note, a cow seems appropriate for their sacred animal... it's
>>big, unwieldy, and doesn't turn well...-
>
>Plus it farts constantly. Makes repetitive noises. Moves in a herd. Has the
>brains of a, well, cow. More than an icon, it's more like a mother figure.
>
>And a big HELLO to all the Nomicron players who read this list!

It seems to me that on the scale of Nomics, Nomicron is a considered, reasoned
and deliberate game and B Nomic is more like the equivalent of throwing Logic
Grenades.

I know which one I find more fun *grins*

Give me high explosives or give me death... no, wait, that doesn't quite
work...

SkArcher

But really, World Domination is only a hobby of mine
 - Jordan Kennedy, www.exploitationnow.com