Orc In A Spacesuit on 29 Apr 2003 05:03:01 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] A request of B Nomic

From: sam nichols <quarksbar9@xxxxxxxxx>
Please ask your ambassador to Nomicron to discontinue
his trolling, threats and insults.  We've had enough.

thank you.

respectfully,

deltanine

Hmm. I don't recall ever voting anyone into that position. In fact, ambassadorship to other specific Nomics has just been created, and we haven't had time to name any Nomic-specific ambassadors yet.

To BvS, I don't think that continuing attempts to Nomicron will yield any positive results, at least inter-nomic wise. I think that B Nomic should stop attempting to establish relation with Nomicron, at least for now. Whether or not you play it, or what you put in your messages, is your own business, but I don't think we need any other inter-nomic activity for now.

Orc in a Spacesuit