sam nichols on 29 Apr 2003 05:09:01 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] A request of B Nomic

thanks again, orc.

i guess all the confusion comes from what BvS has been
telling us and the bottom of his sig.

--------
Baron von Skippy
Knight of the Gnome Scam
Lord of the Ballot Scam
Knight of the Conquest Scam

Unwitting Engineer of the Charm Scam
Patriarch of B Nomic
Nweek 34 Nomvivor
Minister of Gnomes
Minister of Economic Affairs
Ambassador to Nomicron
--------

i didn't realize he was a self-proclaimed ambassador
to Nomicron.

respectfully,

deltanine

--- Orc In A Spacesuit <orcinaspacesuit@xxxxxxxxxxx>