sam nichols on 29 Apr 2003 03:50:02 -0000

[spoon-discuss] A request of B Nomic

Please ask your ambassador to Nomicron to discontinue
his trolling, threats and insults.  We've had enough.

thank you.

respectfully,

deltanine

------------------------
From: 	"Baron von Skippy"
<baronvonskippy@xxxxxxxxxxx>  [ Save address ]
To: 	nomic@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: 	Re: State of the Nomic
Date: 	Mon, 28 Apr 2003 20:07:05 -0400
I'm not even going to bother doing this on a
paragraph-by-paragraph basis.
I'm honestly almost too incensed to think straight.
Are you all so deluded,
so incredibly twisted in your thinking, that you
honestly believe that a)
you're standing on sane ground, b) you aren't
displaying certain "boorish"
tendencies by sending these packs of lies and
propaganda out, and c) that
this won't bite you in the ass the way you mean to
bite B Nomic in the ass?
Allow me to visit those points.

A: The letters run the gamut from merely ridiculous to
wild conspiracies.
I've never heard of any of those you insinuated a
connection from me to
before in my life. While you were going through our
records, Deltanine, did
it occur to you to look at our /roster?/ I guess not,
or you would have seen
that several items you laid claim to are downright
wrong. What's this about
an INVASION? I come here with good intentions and you
turn up your noses at

me. I hang my head and you kick me, then expect me not
to kick back. Stevil,
Worm, and deltanine, not to mention several of the
rest of you, you continue
to attack me at all turns, then yell "See how he snaps
at us!" Take a look
in the mirror to see the kind of things you endlessly
get angry at me about.

B: This one is self-explanatory. You are, no doubt
about it. I never blocked
any of you, did I? No, but you people did. Allow me to
explain my actions
since I released a formal apology and I intended to
change. I did, until I
saw that that wouldn't work. I have my pride and
Stevil has pissed on it.
Sorry, that just doesn't work, pal. Get real.

C: The State of the Nomic address and the letters are
sitting in B Nomic's
inbox. They know now who you are and what you are. I
didn't even have to lie
or embellish, either. Your actions are plenty
disgusting enough to speak for
themselves.

In short, Nomicronians, you have hit me, kicked me,
pushed me down, spat on

me, and now you wish to hang me from the gates as an
example for the rest. I
believe Emil asked a while back about the usage of a
certain word in one of
his ever-amusing "nickname" posts. Emil, I hope it's
okay, because if it
isn't, I'm violating the sensibilities of Nomicron in
yet another way.

To all who would see Nomicron continue its
oligarchical, cliquish tendencies
and watch it hold itself back from all progress and
change, to those who
support the regime which holds sway over this game and
all in it, to those
members of said regime, to everyone, in short, save
Seighin, who hasn't done
anything to piss me off yet, Tommy, who hasn't really
done anything at all,
and Emil, who has for the most part stood by me, or at
least not stood
against me, and who is the calmer person I wish I
could have been, I have
one thing to say.

Fuck you all.

I have spoken.