Craig on 28 Apr 2003 12:18:01 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Damage Control against quarksbar9?

I just noticed that "quarksbar9", the person who started the whole "breaking
Nomics" mess, ended eir missive as follows:

This whole mess is pretty damn unethical if you ask me and I'll be
alerting every Nomic they listed in this thread.  Plus I will never
join B Nomic as long as these bunch of jerks rule the roost.

Since the thread in question included a list of active Nomics, *every single
Nomic player* has probably now been given a distinctly unfavorable
impression of both B Nomic and the Nomic Market. Any ideas on how to clean
that up?