Baron von Skippy on 1 May 2003 00:53:01 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] The Daily Recognizer (Sunday night)

BvS' attempt to purchase whichever Grid square it was e tried to purchase fails: The price is 500, not 300, BNS, and is payable to me, not the Bank.

Assuming that BvS has 500 BNS, he does succeed in buying, just goes about his task as the Banker all wrong.

-Nah, I haven't charged myself yet - I was waiting for this recognizer. So no problem.-

[[BvS]]