Glotmorf on 25 Apr 2003 02:04:01 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Nomic Market will begin whenever

On 4/24/03 at 5:48 PM Orc In A Spacesuit wrote:

>>Any player of any Nomic on the List may declare emself to be at the
>Market,
>>subject to the rules of eir home Nomic.
>
>"Home Nomic" isn't well-defined, and won't work well when players play in
>multiple Nomics; I would suggest that as a part of the declaration, a
>player
>must choose a Nomic on the List that e is is player of to be eir home
>Nomic.

You forget that nomics recognize things within their own spheres of existence.  Therefore a player recognized in B Nomic is different from a player recognized in Thermodynomic, even if the corporeal entity driving both is the same.

						Glotmorf

-----
The Ivory Mini-Tower: a cyber-anthropologist's blog
http://ix.1sound.com/ivoryminitower