David E. Smith on 24 Apr 2003 23:40:01 -0000

[spoon-discuss] don't make me do it

I just realized that I can pretty much suspend reality at any time by
burning off some of those Admin Points that I get, courtesy of the Avatar
rule. Don't make me launch an entropy meltdown...

I'm not really sure how to handle all this Mighty Morphin Player Charters
business. A SoE may be the only way to deal with it, but I hope it doesn't
come to that.

Also, does anyone have any backup addresses for The Voice? I'm getting
bounce-grams from eir Hotmail account.

(Random aside to Orc: I forgot to update the Grid page, to move Barney and
whatever e's dragging along with em to your position. Please do so.)

...dave

--
David Smith  dave@[technopagan.org|bureau42.com|whatisay.com|mvn.net]
This signature contains 35% or more post-consumer recycled electrons.