Baron von Skippy on 24 Apr 2003 23:52:01 -0000

RE: [spoon-discuss] Nomic Market will begin whenever

>> Anyway, for now the Market will use the mailing list
>> nomicmarket@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and its web archives will be at
capability
>> to host mailing lists wishes to get it off of yahoogroups, I'm cool with
>> that; just let me know.

>Yo!

>Nomic.net seems like a good place for this. Over the weekend I'll make you
>a list called nomicmarket.

Great. I'll put up a disclaimer on the yahoo group that it is temporary.
I've invited Agora, btw, since it would be cool to have the longest-running
Nomic ever taking this seriously.

-I just informed Nomicron. They'll say no, because they're like that, but what the hell.-

[[BvS]]