Glotmorf on 15 Apr 2003 19:58:02 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] M-Tek's charter and membership

On 4/15/03 at 2:53 PM David E. Smith wrote:

>On Tue, 15 Apr 2003, Glotmorf wrote:
>
>> Under the terms of this charter, Wonko would become a Recruit.  Merit
>> values for all entities would begin at zero, and we would start with a
>> single Emeritus Chair.
>
>Dear $DEITY please tell me it ain't my job to track all those merit
>values.

Like it says in the charter, M-Tek (meaning probably I) will take care of that.  You don't even have to care if they exist, except when M-Tek membership changes.

						Glotmorf

-----
The Ivory Mini-Tower: a cyber-anthropologist's blog
http://ix.1sound.com/ivoryminitower