Orc In A Spacesuit on 9 Apr 2003 06:16:01 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Nomic relations

I said before that the proposed rule was too general, too vague, and tried to do too much with those general, vague terms. Wonko, I think, has the same objections, but finds specific problems.

I think the solution is to not try to build this giant structure with Subers and object limitations and such; instead, we should do each interaction with another nomic as a custom job. Maybe trade a few items with one. Maybe have interactions in another, not trading, but cause-effect things, like whenever Whoopass explodes here, it does something to another nomic. Other stuff. But each time it should be done with each nomic as a completly custom job.

My 2¢.

Orc in a Spacesuit