Orc In A Spacesuit on 4 Apr 2003 16:40:01 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Thoughts on props 38 B

From: Glotmorf <nomicmorf@xxxxxxxxx>
--- Orc In A Spacesuit <orcinaspacesuit@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
From: "Glotmorf" <glotmorf@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Proposal 1404/3 __Rescinding props__
FATAL FLAW!  It allows anyone to Rescind ANY prop,
whether or not it's theirs. Plus, "treated as if it did not exist" doesn't seem right; how about stating it doesn't get put on the ballot, and is not voted on. Oh, and I would suggest not limiting it to players, as
Glotmorf said.

Proposals are owned by their proposers, right?  And
don't the rules say you can't mess with my stuff without my permission?

No, they aren't.  They are just proposed by their proposers.

Okay...but are we looking at the same prop?  The
p1404/3 I see says "A Player may at any time Rescind
any prop that meets all of the following conditions:
... * It was proposed by the rescinding entity".  I
think that covers your concern.

Yes, we are. But the line "* It was proposed by the rescinding entity" was not a part of that proposal at the time I wrote my original statement up there; in fact, my statement is the reason the line got included. This line was already added by the time I read your message; however, you asked if proposals were owned, and I answered that.

Orc in a Spacesuit