Wonko on 28 Jan 2003 03:51:01 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Actions!

Quoth Glotmorf,

> On 1/26/03 at 10:12 PM Wonko wrote:
>
>> {{
>> __On the Other Hand...__
>>
>> Add a new section to r950 [[__Hands__]]:
>> {{
>> __The Light Hand of the Admin__
>>
>> There exists a Hand called the Light Hand of the Admin. The Light Hand of
>> the Admin can only be used to vote YES on a proposal that the Admin has
>> affixed eir seal of approval to. The Admin may affix eir seal of approval
>> any proposal by declaring that e does so during Voting.
>> }}
>> [[This gives Dave slightly more voting power; it also comes in handy two
>> props down this msg]]
>> }}
>
> How many props can the Administrator give eir seal to?

As many as e wants. It's not a singular object; it's like signing your name
to something - you can put your name on as many documents you want, even if
you only have one name to go around.

>> {{
>> __A Tribute to Dave (and a nice conversation piece)__
>>
>> Add a new subsection to section E of rule 301:
>> {{
>> __The Statue of the Admin__
>>
>> There exists a passable SO called the Statue of the Admin. The Statue of
>> the
>> Admin is treated as if it were an Ancient Monolith, except that the
>> following is true of it:
>> * If a Big Rock falls on it only the Big Rock is destroyed
>> * If the square it occupies becomes of substance Fire, it is not destroyed;
>> instead, its location becoms of substance Earth
>> * If it or its location is hit by a thrown Bomb Gnome, it is unaffected
>> * Its entropy capacity is always 100
>> * If at any time its stored entropy is greater than its entropy capacity,
>> nothing happens except that all of its entropy is transferred to the
>> nearest
>> player, or a randomly chosen one of the nearest players to it if there are
>> multiple players who are equally near to it
>>
>> The Statue of the Admin is missing one hand.
>> }}
>>
>> If the proposal entitled, __On the Other Hand...__ passed, amend the
>> aforementioned section to replace the last sentence with, "The Statue of
>> the
>> Admin is missing both hands."
>> }}
>
> How about having the Big Rock bounce?

But it's passable... if you can sit on the square, why should you bounce if
you land there?

>> Okay, here's the one I think Dave might like:
>> {{
>> __Dave Ex Machina__
>> }}
>
> Rule 25 is already called The Administrator.  Beyond that, I'll wait until I'm
> more awake.

Oh. Whoops. I was going to replace rule 25 with this; then I decided to make
it a new rule... I guess I forgot to change the title. Fix bending.

--
Wonko