Baron von Skippy on 28 Jan 2003 03:29:01 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] NWEEK 32 BALLOT

>Proposal 1303/1: Half a league, half a league, half a league onward!
>		 (Baron von Skippy)

Shelve. Demonstrate to me there's enough activity on the grid to justify restricting movement thereon.
-What's restricting movement? This is meant to increase activity, not restrict.-

>Proposal 1307/0: Patriarchy (Baron von Skippy)

No. I can understand an election system or a rotation system, but a Council of Elders as a ruling party would probably, without a big influx of new players, turn the game into an all-arch game. Besides, I note this conveniently excludes your fellow Underlord.
-We can deal with the first problem when we come to it in May, when my fellow Underlord becomes a Patriarch, and the second problem... well, I wasn't intending to exclude him, and he'll be a patriarch in three and a half months, after he serves his year.-

>Proposal 1308/1: The New Upper House (Baron von Skippy)

Shelve. Opposite problem of above. Yes, every player eventually becomes a veteran, but every player also eventually ceases to be a veteran. The Archs are no longer veterans, therefore the Archs can't be part of the Upper House. Perhaps veteran or higher title.
-Eh... okay, you've got me there. I'm still trying to figure out what to change that to, and popular opinion seems to lean towards vet or above, so... okay, it'll be done. I don't think this one passed.-

[[BvS]]