Wonko on 28 Jan 2003 04:31:01 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] NWEEK 32 BALLOT

Quoth Glotmorf,

> Overlord-related actions:
>
> I petition the Overlord (that's me) to grant me proxies of all players
> currently capable of voting on p1305, and who did not themselves vote on it
> this nweek, for the purposes of voting Yes on it.
>
> I review the docket.  I refuse Mr. in a Spacesuit's petition.  Per the
> Administrator's request, I refuse the raining sulfer petition.  I grant the
> petition made by Glotmorf (that's me).
>
> Having the proxies granted to me by the Overlord (that's me), I use them to
> vote Yes on p1305.

I suspect that you did not intend to attempt this on a private forum; before
you correct this mistake, I urge you to consider the ramifications of your
actions, namely that of extending the lifespan of those players who never do
ANYTHING (the name Capsaicin comes to mind...). Of course that's not really
a big ramification, but urge you to consider it nonetheless. If you have
already done so, then go ahead, do this again, but perhaps try the Business
Forum next time...

--
Wonko