Baron von Skippy on 6 Oct 2002 02:30:04 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] CFI -- Dropping da Big One

>>metal,
>as
>> >of

>beginning
>> >of

>> >-Since when are any of those entities? And why in the name of Joe Pesci
>> >are
>> >you doing this?-
>>
>>Rule 6: Entities are things within the context of the game.
>>
>>Rules various: All those things named are objects.
>>
>>Common English usage: Objects are things.
>>
>>Common sense: Objects defined by rules of the game are things within the
>>context of the game.
>>
>>Therefore, objects are entities.
>>
>>The second question is more difficult.  Partly to make all the latent
>>effects of all those first-generation stocks finally go away. (That
>>includes the 40 airspeeders Wonko bought with eir profits.)  Partly in
>>response to Wonko's attempt to nuke everyone's stats. ("You wanna destroy
>>the world?  Here's how you destroy the world...")  Partly because, like
>it
>>or not, it's the truth, and if I'd proposed a rule change to fix it,
>>someone -- I'd bet my mother's gold teeth on it -- would have CFI'd it
>>instead of me.
>>
>>I suppose I could have declared a State of Emergency, but...this seemed
>>more...artistic?
>>
>>						Glotmorf
>>
>-[[Ugh. You of course realize what happens if your CFI is judged TRUE? Bad
>things, that's what... for one thing, we'll have to name our points. For
>reference, I am now naming all of my points:]]
>
>I herebhy name allamy pointsh. They getsh the namesh "BvS Point n," where
>ish th numbher of the point. Sho at the moment I have BvS Points 1-377.
>
>Then, I namesh my Airshpeeder "Squid."
>
>I don't name my shtupid Hangover in the hopesh it'll go away... shame for
>my
>Entropy.
>
>I name allamy other "positive" dimenshion pointsh "BvS's nth XXXX point,"
>where XXXX is the dimenshion and n ish the number- BvS's 1st-16th Charm
>pointsh, forazample.
>
>I name alla pointsh in the Gnome Account "GA Point n" where n ish the
>number
>of the point.
>
>[[There, that's all I can do. Sorry, Dave.]]

So...the next time you conduct a point transaction, you'll name the exact points involved? :)

						Glotmorf

-I was assuming that you take off the highest-numbered points and add on new ones numbered according to that system. Same for all the other stuff.-

                                                  [[BvS]]